Booking your cycling holiday
Here you'll find all the details of booking - prices, booking form, contact, safety and insurance, getting to us and our FAQ - and we hope that you will email us before booking to discuss your needs...
Corona Virus (COVID-19) - If you look at our cancellation terms at the bottom of this page you will see that you have no worries.
Here you will find our prices in Sterling - based on an exchange rate of approximately 1.15 Euro to the Pound. We guarentee that there will be no surcharges regardless of changes in the exchange rate (and are the only company to do so). .
Travelling to us for your cycling holiday
Our base at Gouarec is set in the heart of Brittany and yet is surprisingly easy to get to. Obviously what method you choose very much depends on where you are coming from and the make-up/size of your group. What follows is a very general guide to give you an idea of the options available, but of course we'll be happy to help further.
With over 500 people a year, each cycling hundreds of miles in a week, accidents are inevitable. Your equipment is carefully checked to make sure it is as safe as we can make it, but there are several things that you can do to make it safer.
Last updated: 2018, March 4 www.bretonbikes.com Homepage
- / 11 pages
- Cycling Holidays France - The homepage for some of the finest cycling holidays in France
- Cycling holidays in Brittany - France - Brittany is the finest place for cycletouring - come and see why
- Hotel cycling holidays in france - Our range of wonderful hotel based cycling holidays in Brittany
- Low-cost camping based cycling holidays in France - Read about our cyclecamping holidays - we're the only company in France that does them
- Gite - holiday cottage based cycling holidays in Brittany, France - Gite based fixed centre tours in our holidays cottages
- Family cycling holidays in France - A cycling holiday is just perfect for families and we are the industry leader
- Bikes and equipment for your cycling holiday in france - We supply all the equipment you need - bikes, panniers etc
- Booking your cycling holiday in France - booking details, how to get to us, FAQ etc.